Sunday, April 3, 2011

REST IN PEACE NEL ONE



Nel for the most part was a neighborhood guy whol lived accross the street from Rize and also went to art and design, he went to the one tunnels with us on a few occasions, one time was when it was me Swan 3, Rize and Nel back in 81. I was writing active and not Sak at the time, and he wrote his name Nel , we did a car together. then Pana and Rask rolled up on us along with 20 other Ball Busters, they robbed us only to turn around and give us our paint back, at the same time putting me down with their crew c.b.s = can't be stopped, that was a crew that Pana and Rask ran when doing those Fba whole cars. I was very honored, Again back to Nel, he wasnt a frequent writer or bomber though his last car was with Poke and Rize tc5 that read Poke, Nel , Rize, a very nice car, that was the last car he ever did, Nel also did a short comic strip on Sento and this guy that wrote Par tc5 the comic had Nel on one side, Par on the other and sent in the middle, in the comic Nel said said something like, yo Sent you aint down with tc5 and par answering somethin like right Nel?, and sent in the middle looking sad saying what do i have to do to get down? anyway Nel went down hill and kind of lost his mind somewhat, then a couple of years later eventually he fell out of his bedroom window then eventually passed away. RIP.

Written by : SAK , MBT, ( El Rey De Broadway )

4 comments:

  1. I went to Art and Design with Nel. He worked on a jacket for me with a Colbalt Sixty on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP Nel. Great talent and even a better person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. had the honor of knowing Nel as a freshmen at A&D,he Poke and EMAD welcomed me to the lunch table after standing up for myself,lil PC he called me,everyone else knew me as PC one. RIP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. had the honor of knowing Nel as a freshmen at A&D,he Poke and EMAD welcomed me to the lunch table after standing up for myself,lil PC he called me,everyone else knew me as PC one. RIP.

    ReplyDelete